1. The Hotel Na Skarpie facility operates in the field of accommodation and catering services.
2. The hotel day lasts from 14:00 to 11:00 the next day.
3. Failure to check out of the room after the end of the hotel day may result in an additional fee in the amount of half the rate for the night.
4. Room reservation is made by paying a deposit of 40% of the cost of stay within 3 days from the date of notification of the stay at the reception. No payment within this period will result in the reservation being canceled.
4. We confirm by e-mail or telephone confirmation from the reception desk that we have received a down payment and accept the reservation.
5. Payment of the deposit is tantamount to accepting the rules of the object.
6. We would like to inform you by e-mail that the down payment has been booked and from that moment the reservation is confirmed.
7. The employees of Hotel Na Skarpie confirm all telephone arrangements by e-mail. Lack of such confirmation results in the inability to submit claims by the Guest.
8. The deposit is returned in full in the situation that the service is not performed due to the fault of the staff on Hotel Na Skarpie.
9. The down payment is non-returnable in the event of cancellation by the Guest.
10.Customers of "Na Skarpie" are obliged to register immediately upon arrival at the reception. In order to confirm the identity, the customer is required to present a document with a photo (Act of 10/04/1974 on population records and personal IDs from 2001 No. 87, item 960).
11. The receptionist of Hotel Na Skarpie has the right to ask for an identity document for minors.
12. Payment for the stay must be made on arrival during the check-in process. For check-in after 20:00, payment must be made by 12:00 the next day at the latest.
13. The local tax must be paid in cash on arrival during the check-in process. The amount of the local tax is determined by the City Hall at the beginning of the calendar year.
14. We do not provide any third party information about the personal data of registered guests. However, we are obliged to report each guest. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
15. By renting a room, the guest determines the duration of his stay, and in the absence of such a term, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day. Extending the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the guest should report to the reception by 10:00 am on the day of the rental of the room. "Na Skarpie" may not take into account the wish to extend the lease of a room in the absence of vacancies.
16. Entry and parking of vehicles is allowed only in places designated for this purpose. The car park is free, unguarded, monitored. The owner of the site is not responsible for the vehicles left behind or the property in them.
17. Please be advised that we are not responsible for customer's property left in the room.
18. There is night silence lasting from 22.00 to 7.00. Disturbing the night silence may result in immediate check-out of the Guest from the hotel, without the possibility of reimbursement.
19. Due to the requirements of fire protection and general safety in the rooms, it is not allowed to use heaters, microwave ovens, radiators, gas appliances, appliances or apparatus powered by electricity, which are not permanent room equipment. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies for audio and video devices.
20. We accept pets, but we always ask for prior consultation in this matter. Guests bringing with them an animal should report this fact on the DAY of arrival at the Hotel. The owner of the animal is obliged to keep all security measures so that the animal does not threaten other guests and employees and owns the Hotel (lanyard, muzzle, playpen, cage etc.) It is forbidden to place animals in the public rooms of the Guesthouse (dining room, bar, playroom, etc.). Full liability for damage caused by the animal is borne by the owner.
21. We provide services in accordance with their category, in the event of reservations or complaints regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them at the reception. Complaints submitted on the check-out day will not be considered.
22. Please be advised that we are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by reasons beyond our control, e.g. power or water outages, or sudden breakdowns of hotel equipment.
23. It is prohibited in the hotel:
- disturbing the peace, e.g. performing or playing loud music without the approval of the Management;
- behavior commonly considered indecent,
- climb in ski boots and bring skis and other sports equipment into the room.
24. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to persons: who are visibly under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants, who behave aggressively, in a manner commonly considered vulgar.
25. Persons who violate the rules of these regulations will be required to leave the facility without a refund.
26. Unregistered persons may stay in the facility from 8.00 to 22.00 after registering at the reception.
27. The guest leaving the hotel room should check the closing of the door and leave the key at the reception.
28. For lost keys, cards we charge 100 PLN.
29. The guest is financially liable for damage and damage to the equipment which he uses during his stay at the Hotel and which arose from his fault, the guilt of children under his protection, the fault of his animal, or the fault of third parties invited by him.
30. Sports equipment such as: skis, snowboards, ski boots, bicycles, etc. Store only in rooms designated for this purpose.
31. Clients using services on Hotel Na Skarpie undertake to comply with the provisions of these Regulations, health and fire safety regulations and adhere to emergency situations to the recommendations of employees of the "Na Skarpie" facility.
32. The Regulations shall be made public by posting on the website, by way of an individual review by the client in the reporting activity on the information board and guest rooms.
33. These Regulations have been approved by the owners of the Na Skarpie facility and have been in force since January 16, 2015. On May 4, 2020, the regulations were updated.