1. The Na Skarpie facility operates in the field of accommodation and catering services.
2. The hotel day lasts from 14:00 to 11:00 the next day.
3. Room reservation is made by paying a deposit of 40% of the cost of stay within 3 days from the date of notification of the stay at the reception. No payment within this period will result in the reservation being canceled.
4. We confirm by e-mail or telephone confirmation from the reception desk that we have received a down payment and accept the reservation.
5. Payment of the deposit is tantamount to accepting the rules of the object.
6. The deposit is returned in full in the situation that the service is not performed due to the fault of the staff on Na Skarpie.
7. The down payment shall be forfeited in its entirety if the customer cancels the stay reservation, if the cancellation took place on 6 and fewer days before the booked date. In case of cancellation 7 days or more before the date of arrival, it is only possible to change the date of stay. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we will not refund if you shorten your stay after checking in.
8. The payment for the stay and the tourist tax is collected on the day of arrival in accordance with the date set by you.
9. Customers of "Na Skarpie" are obliged to register immediately upon arrival at the reception. In order to confirm the identity, the customer is required to present a document with a photo (Act of 10/04/1974 on population records and personal IDs from 2001 No. 87, item 960).
10. We do not provide any third party information about the personal data of registered guests. However, we are obliged to report each guest. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
11. By renting a room, the guest determines the duration of his stay, and in the absence of such a term, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day. Extending the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the guest should report to the reception by 10:00 am on the day of the rental of the room. "Na Skarpie" may not take into account the wish to extend the lease of a room in the absence of vacancies.
12. Entry and parking of vehicles is allowed only in places designated for this purpose. The car park is free, unguarded, monitored. The owner of the site is not responsible for the vehicles left behind or the property in them.
13. Please be advised that we are not responsible for customer's property left in the room.
14. There is night silence lasting from 22.00 to 7.00.
15. Due to the requirements of fire protection and general safety in the rooms, it is not allowed to use heaters, microwave ovens, radiators, gas appliances, appliances or apparatus powered by electricity, which are not permanent room equipment. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies for audio and video devices.
16. We accept pets, but we always ask for prior consultation in this matter. Guests bringing with them an animal should report this fact on the DAY of arrival at the Hotel. The owner of the animal is obliged to keep all security measures so that the animal does not threaten other guests and employees and owns the Hotel (lanyard, muzzle, playpen, cage etc.) It is forbidden to place animals in the public rooms of the Guesthouse (dining room, bar, playroom, etc.)Full liability for damage caused by the animal is borne by the owner.
17. We provide services in accordance with our category, in the case of reservations, complaints regarding the quality of services, the guest is asked to report them at the reception no later than one day after the registration. Complaints submitted on check-out will not be considered. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we are not responsible for the inconvenience caused by reasons not attributable to us, eg power outages or water.
18. The following is prohibited in the facility: disturbing the peace, eg performing or playing loud music without the consent of the Management, behavior generally considered indecent, smoking on the premises, entering in ski boots and bringing skis and other sports equipment into the room.
19. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to persons: - who are under the visible influence of alcohol or intoxicants, - who behave aggressively, in a manner generally considered vulgar. 20. Persons violating the rules of these regulations will be required to leave the facility without refund.
21. Unregistered persons may stay in the facility from 7.00 to 22.00 after registering at the reception.
22. The guest leaving the hotel room should check the closing of the door and leave the key at the reception.
23. For lost keys, cards we charge 100 PLN.
24. The guest is financially liable for damage and damage to the equipment which he uses during his stay at the Hotel and which arose from his fault, the guilt of children under his protection, the fault of his animal, or the fault of third parties invited by him.
25. Sports equipment such as: skis, snowboards, ski boots, bicycles, etc. Store only in rooms designated for this purpose.
26. Clients using services on Na Skarpie undertake to comply with the provisions of these Regulations, health and fire safety regulations and adhere to emergency situations to the recommendations of employees of the "Na Skarpie" facility.
27. The Regulations shall be made public by posting on the website, by way of an individual review by the client in the reporting activity on the information board and guest rooms.
28. These Regulations have been approved by the owners of the Na Skarpie facility and have been in force since January 16, 2015.