1. The facility "Na Skarpie" is engaged in providing the accommodation and catering services.
2. Check-in time starts at 2.00 pm and ends at 11.00 am on the next day.
3. A room reservation is made by paying an advance of 30% of the costs of the stay within 3 days from the stay has been reported. Failure to pay within this time limit shall cancel the reservation.
4. We inform by a mail or telephone confirmation from the reception that we received the advance payment and accept the reservation.
5. An advance payment is tantamount to accepting the facility regulations.
6. An advance payment shall be refunded in whole when the service may not be delivered from the fault of the staff of "Na Skarpie" facility.
7. The advance shall be forfeited in whole in the event of cancellation of the reservation by the customer, if the cancellation is made 6 days or less before the booked date. In case of cancellation 7 days or more before the scheduled date of arrival, you can only change the date of your stay. Please also note that if you shorten your stay after check in, no refunds are given.
8. The amount due for your stay and a tourist tax shall be charged on the date of arrival in line with the date set by you, and not later than the next day until 12.00 am. You are asked to comply with that obligation.
9. The customers of "Na Skarpie" are obliged to check-in at the reception desk immediately upon their arrival. In order to confirm their identity, the customers are required to present a document with a photograph (Act of 10.4.1974 on population registration and identity cards, Journal of Laws of 2001 No. 87, item 960).
10. We shall not provide any information to third parties about the personal data of our guests. However, we are required to register each guest. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
11. When renting a room, the guest shall determine the time of his/her stay, and in the absence of such determination, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day. Guests should report a desire to extend their stay beyond the period indicated upon arrival at the reception until 10.00 am on the day on which the rental period of the room expires. "Na Skarpie" may not take into account the wish to extend the stay in the absence of vacancies.
12. The entrance and parking of vehicles is allowed only in places designated for this purpose. Parking is free, not guarded, monitored. The land owner is not responsible for the vehicles left, nor the property left inside.
13. Please be advised that we are not responsible for the customer belongings left in the room.
14. Guests are obliged to keep quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am.
15. In rooms, due to the requirements of fire protection and safety in general, the use of water heaters, microwave ovens, radiators, gas appliances, instruments or apparatus powered by electricity which are not permanent room equipment is not allowed. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies of RTV and computer equipment.
16. We accept pets, but in each case we ask you for prior consultation on this matter. Guests who bring a pet with them shall report the fact on the DAY of their arrival to the Pension. The pet owner must keep all security measures so that the animal does not jeopardize other guests and employees as well as the property of the Pension (leash, muzzle, pen, cage etc.). Pets are not allowed in common areas of the Pension (dining room, bar, games room etc.). The owner shall bear full responsibility for the damage caused by the pet.
17. We provide services according to our category, in case of objections, complaints about the quality of services, the guest is asked to notify them at the reception desk no later than one day from the date of check in. Complaints made on the check-out day shall not be considered. Please also note that we are not responsible for the inconvenience caused by reasons beyond our control such as power outages or interruptions in water supply.
18. In the facility, the following shall be prohibited:
- disturbing the peace, for example, performing or playing loud music without the permission of the Management,
- conduct commonly considered obscene,
- smoking on the facility premises,
- entering in ski boots and bringing skis and other sports equipment to the room.
19. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to persons: under the visible influence of alcohol or drugs, - who behave aggressively, in a manner commonly considered vulgar.
20. Persons violating the rules of these Regulations shall be required to leave the facility without reimbursement.
21. Persons not checked-in may stay in the facility from 7.00 am to 10. pm after reporting their stay at the reception desk.
22. The guest leaving the hotel room should check if the door is locked and leave the key at the reception desk.
23. We charge PLN 100 for lost keys and cards.
24. Guest shall be liable for damage to equipment used by them during their stay and which arouse out of their fault, fault of their children staying under their care, fault of their pets, or fault of third parties invited by them.
25. Sports equipment such as skis, snowboards, ski boots, bicycles, etc. must be stored in areas designated for that purpose.
26. Customers using the services of "Na Skarpie" undertake to respect the provisions of these Regulations, health and safety regulations and fire safety regulations and comply with recommendations of the staff of the facility "Na Skarpie" in emergency situations.
27. The Regulations shall be made known by posting them on the website, by reading them from the information board by the customer when checking-in and in the guest rooms.
28. These Regulations were approved by the owners of "Na Skarpie" facility and shall be valid from 16 January 2015.